[Harp-L] Sayonara!

I'm going offlist soon, until July - my family
is moving to Asheboro, NC. I'm leaving on
Friday the 13th (May 2005) (one of MY
lucky days!) to work on the new house. I've
retired again (for the third time!) and hope
it "sticks" this time.

Before I disappear into the ether for a while,
I wanted to thank EVERYONE on this list for
making me feel welcome to the list, and for
making this such an enjoyable and educational
experience. I've learned so much, and hope to
learn more in the future. Please don't be
offended if I don't reply to any more inquiries
until after we are moved; I'm not disrespecting
anyone, and I do like to help, if I can. I've
already got a DSL line installed, so I will be back
in the future.

I will be taking my harps with me (naturally!).

Does anyone know of a harmonica club, group,
interested players, contacts, etc. in the very
center of NC (Randolph County or Asheboro)?

I know the Piedmont Blues Society is located in
Greensboro (about 30 miles away), and I'll
probably try to become a member. I also am
learning to play bass harmonica, and would
like to continue learning and playing diatonic,
chromatic and bass harps.

Thanks in advance!
Crazy (about harp) Bob