Re: [Harp-L] Asking to Sit In (Was "I was playing my harmonica theother day")

*(It is also a challenge to type while listening to this November JR
show that is so convienently streaming on to my computer, getting me
through work, and once again questioning my own sense of harmonica
reality)

Yeah, for my money / opinion, 11/11/04 is still "THE" JRNB show on-line.
I've heard them / downloaded them all except the HOB show, and for
sound, song selection, and "version-quality," it's tops.  I always give
out this one first to new initiates...though the rest all have gems
(we're splitting hairs of greatness here, BTW).

 - BAT