Re: [Harp-L] I was playing my harmonica the other day...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Michalek" <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <doyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <billybudd1313@xxxxxxxxx>; <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2005 11:33 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] I was playing my harmonica the other day...

Well for harp-l members (except Peloquin, Ricci, Brooks) you'd get a least two songs before ya got "gonged". The aforementioned Mr Peloquin, Ricci and Brooks (because I'm nasty) are never welcomed on my stage because I have an incredible fear of looking like a fool. :-)

"fear of looking like a fool"
Here I thought this was all about sound. now I know that I'm not coming to AZ, if we're going to talk about Looks. I did run in to a fiddle player, that confesses to me the other day, that he has always thought that harmonica players were just a little weird.

I believe that we have to have a good sense of humor, and not take ourselves too seriously.

"Don't believe your press report"

Doyle