From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of tom ball
Sent: Monday, May 09, 2005 5:12 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Trying to find Satan and Adam CDs

it was written re Satan & Adam:
"as far as i know, neither Mr. Satan nor Adam Gussow sell their own
albums at this point, and it doesn't look like Flying Fish is still
around..."
_________
Can't comment as to whether either of them sell their own albums, but
I can comment on Flying Fish.  After the untimely death of their
founder Bruce Kaplan in the early '90s, Flying Fish was subsequently
sold to Rounder Records.

While there have been no new Flying Fish releases for the last ten
years or so, much of their back catalog is indeed still in print -- a
fact I personally find most gratifying since Kenny and I have four
releases on the label.

cheers,
Tom Ball

IMPORTANT NOTICES:
     This message is intended only for the addressee. Please notify
the sender by e-mail if you are not the intended recipient. If you
are not the intended recipient, you may not copy, disclose, or
distribute this message or its contents to any other person and any
such actions may be unlawful.

     Banc of America Securities LLC("BAS") does not accept time
sensitive, action-oriented messages or transaction orders, including
orders to purchase or sell securities, via e-mail.

     BAS reserves the right to monitor and review the content of all
messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or
from this e-mail address may be stored on the BAS e-mail system.