[Harp-L] Trying to find Satan and Adam CDs

I stumbled upon the Satan and Adam album "Harlem
Blues" a couple of months ago and I love it!  I know
they have at least a couple more albums out, but do
you guys know where I can find them?  I see a few on
Amazon, but I always try to order from the artist
whenever possible.

Thanks,

Mike

ps.  I heard one of the albums is enhances with
perfromances and interviews.  Know which one?

Mike Fugazzi
Harmonica/Vocals
NiteRail

http://www.niterail.com