RE: [Harp-L] E-Bay and sniper programs

You need to sign up for hammersnipe my friend.  I just got a bassman
that arrive today in perfect condition!  I also got a Electro
Harmonix Micro Synth processor for $112 shipped.  These things are
$300 new and the one I got appears to used very little.  Not a
scratch on it and the thing sounds really cool!