Re: [Harp-L] Douglas Tate???

On May 7, 2005, at 2:41 PM, Nicolas Fouquet wrote:

Hi,

Just got an e-mail supposed to be from Douglas Tate and saying "please read that attached file"

The mail title is "Corrected".

I was just curious and would like to check before opening it! Douglas: is that from you??

I doubt! So, take care listers.

Just to warn you,

Froggy

Inasmuch as I have had my face smashed two times and wasn't even AWAKE for several days. And Doug had undergone brain surgery (seriouser) on Wednesday, I doubt really much highly that he would be sending out e-mails. Ergo, your advice is good oh green amphibious one.
smo-joe