RE: [Harp-L] Ballad harp vs sax

I downloaded Ironman Mike Curtis' free real player video last week and
was playing it while I was getting some work done. I took an interest in
some of the songs he was doing so I wrote down the timestamps when they
appeared in case I wanted to go back and hear any again. If you download
this (caution, it's huge - 36M - so don't attempt without a high-speed
connection) and go to right around the 44 minute mark (this is a 2 hour
and 21 minute show!) you'll catch Harlem Nocturn. He introduces it as
his favorite sax song. Ironman does this show as a one-man band - he's
got a neck rack on for diatonic while playing electric guitar and also
bass via footpedals. He has a drum machine going also. It's pretty good,
lots of fun. Below is my index, I may have missed a few songs because I
was working while watching/listening to this. If you like it and get any
entertainment value, put a few bucks in his paypal e-tip jar out of
courtesy. http://www.ironmancurtis.com/

0 - Greasy Barbeque (instrumental)
11:00 - Jerry Springer Show
16:00 - instrumental Revelation
23:20 - Ring of Fire
28:45 - all my wine is gone
39:45 - Rogaine (Cocaine)
44:00 - harlem nocturne (sax song)
50:15 - andy griffith song
51:00 - gilligan's island
52:00 - sixty minute man
1:03:00 - Comfortably Numb
1:16:30 - the bottle makes three tonight
1:29:30 - dog me around
1:42:00 - pepper headed woman
? -educated fool
1:54:30 - sing like elvis
1:59:00 - don't let the sun go down on me