[Harp-L] milestones

 I found that starting off craving to play the blues slowed down my progress.
 I should have focused more on playing songs and knowing the harp inside and
out.  As with the piano you need to know what sound you get when you hit a
key.  On the harp I think you need to do the same.  I can play all kinds of blues
riffs on my own but when I get with a guitar player who wants me to play lead
I just can't seem to keep it going.  I am going back to the basics so that I
can advance.

Pic

PS  I don't practice as much as I should.
One year of experience for 30 years of playing?