Re: [Harp-L] (no subject)

bon@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Where in Argentina - I play at Teatro Colon on June 30th and July 2nd with
> the Buenos Aires Philharmonic Orchestra.  I'm doing the Arthur Benjamin
> Harmonica Concerto and a new Gershwin Medley.

i've read with great interest your posts about your orchestral shows.
have any of them been recorded for commercial release?  will they be?

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Your love, your anger, your kindness, your hate.
All of it creates the future for you and your children.
What kind of future are you creating today?