[Harp-L] Mark Ford

Mark Ford was a topic a day or two ago. In the early 90s he (Ford Blues Band) recorded a live album with TWO harp players fronting the band -- not very common. The other player/singer is Andy Just, rather similar in style to Mark (it´s a bit hard to tell them apart). This is blues on the rocking side and a tad to forward-leaning for me, but the album is well worth checking out from the harp perspective. Lots of fast riffing and energetic playing. And, in the words of a fomer president, for those who like this sort of thing, this is the sort of thing they like. (Or at least may very well be.)
You can contact me off list for details.
Cheers
Martin