From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Captron100@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2005 8:39 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Personal monitors

In a message dated 5/3/2005 8:04:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

There  are personal monitors that go in your ear, you see the big-time
pro  performers using them, but I think they're real expensive. I'm
curious to  know about those as well.

Just today a guy on Flatpick-L offered to sell an ear monitor  system, all in
great almost unused condition.  Cost new was $900 something  and he will take
$750 or some similar bargain.  Sorry, but i even forget  the brand.  If u
want, i can prob. retrieve that info.  Offlist would  be better than onlist.
ron