[Harp-L] And the winner is . . . .

The winner of the Audix Fireball drawing is Richard Whitworth of
Arvada, Colorado.  I hope Richard enjoys his new microphone and gives
us a report of how he likes it when he has had a chance to try it out.
Thanks to all who entered the contest, we appreciate the response and
all of the suggestions for new products to carry.  I'll let you know
when some of the more popular suggestions are available.

Regards,
John Watts, Coast to Coast Music
http://coast2coastmusic.com
Harmonicas, Guitars, Strings, & Accessories
800-776-5015