To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2005 4:12 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Teachers at Augusta and Port Townsend

The harmonica teaching lineup for Augusta blues week is Joe Filisko, Grant Dermody, and Jackie Merritt. For Port Townsend, it is Phil Wiggins, Carey Bell, and George Higgs. Any thoughts out there on how these folks are specifically as TEACHERS? Reply off list if that helps you be candid.

Port Townsend is closer to me in Wyoming than Augusta (Elkins, WV), but I haven't ruled out WV.

Thanks.

--john k.