[Harp-L] re: Mark Ford

>From MN:

I wrote: "I have taken a freelance writing assignment previewing an upcoming
Ford
Brothers' concert for a weekly newspaper. Can anyone direct me to info about
the band, and specifically about Mark?"

then Rosco asked:

"where is this concert? Mark does not play out a lot these days, & hardly
ever out of central Cali. Robben is a great guitarist & Mark is one of my
big harp influences. If they are touring together I would LOVE to see a
show."

====================================

MN replies:

May 14 at Lucerna Music Bar in Prague. Assuming I can trust the promoter
(long shot, I know), I'm supposed to meet Mark, Robben and Patrick on
Friday. They're doing two dates here in the Czech Republic and, I think,
some in Germany and France as well.
MN

Rosco replies to the reply:

Great.
Europe.
Great.
Figures.
Hey, maybe it's worth blowing off a couple of my gigs, flying to Prague,
stressing the marriage, maxing out the credit card. MN, can I stay at your place?
:)
MN, I think you will love this show. Mark is one of a kind, an innovator, & a
down to earth good guy. Robben is TRULY a virtuoso. I'm sure that the  band
will kick *ss.

Very jealous in the midwest,
later, Rosco
maybe august