[Harp-L] J Geils Band/Magic Dick harp highlights

The only stuff I´ve really listened to w/ J Geils B was the earlier material, "Full House" and such. From the harmonica standpoint I have always been under the impression that Magic Dick later on was put a bit more in the back seat -- but is this correct? (Could be that I´m just judging from some of their radio hits.
  Can anyone point to songs/records w/ the band featuring harp that merits closer listening? (Several of their 70s and 80s LP:s can be bought for peanuts in some second hand stores.)
  Grateful for any suggestions.

Cheers
Martin