[Harp-L] New Howard Levy-Paul Sprawl CD

Thank you Rob for that review. Sure sounds like something very interesting and I`m definitely going to buy it.
  I wish there were more record reviews on the list  -- it would be interesting to see some reaction to the Levy-Molinaro cd for instance -- since buying cd:s from the US and having them shipped to a country within the European Union can be a rather costly undertaking if you´re unfortunate enought to have it caught in the customs (add 3 times the price of the cd + several weeks waiting).
  Cheers
  Martin