[Harp-L] Re: Eyeglass case for Harmonica - Revised

"These are lined, hard-sided -- with a rounded flip top -- came in a shiny
silver or brass look finish.  This year I picked up 3 in a matte black  finish."

......Sorry folks, didn't make it clear that the cases aren't the regular
kind but actually stand upright and the rounded flip-top is hinged at the top
only.  They almost seem custom-made for Harmonicas, holding them perfectly  in
an upright position.  It completely protects the Chromatic button.   For the
Special 20's, there is room for 2 plus cloths, screwdrivers, etc.   Not sure
they're  still available, but if I can find them I'll try  to pick up a couple
extra  before Buckeye as wee gifts for a couple  of my nice Harp-L buddies <G>

Elizabeth