[Harp-L] RE: Buckeye (Madcat will be there)

Peter Madcat Ruth (that's me) will attend all three days of the Buckeye
Harmonica Festival next month in Columbus Ohio.  I'm not listed in the
website because I'm not part of this year's official entertainment.  I'll
just be there hanging out, taking part in Joe Filisko's teach-in, and
attending the blues jams at night.  I'm looking forward to a mighty fine
time...

Peace & Joy,

Madcat