[Harp-L] Jeff Karp....

Jeff was very close friends with Norman Dayron, the Chess producer (and close friend of Bloomfield) who oversaw many of the later recordings of Wolf, et al, including Fathers & Sons.  Norman told me that Karp would have become a monster on the scene--he was apparently extremely focused and not caught up in the drugs/hippie thing at all.  Very true to and about the music.  And a close friend of Norman's.  Anyone seeking more information on him might do well to search out Norman.  He told me a lot about Karp, but much of it has slipped away from my memory.  TOM ELLIS/Tom's Mics