[Harp-L] All Along the Watchtower

For straight chording, I would usually try to figure it out for
myself.  But I'm not quite happy with the solutions that I
currently have.  I'm using a C because it makes sense to me, but
please let me know if something else would work better.  I'm
doublestop C E for the Amin chord which I think works great.  For
the G chord, I draw 234 (or more).  I don't like the current thing
that I have going for the F chord though.  I want to have something
fatter than just a single note for the F.  Would it sound alright
to use a draw 59 octave split?  It seems that it would be too hight
and shrill.  I feel like a bum having to ask, but that's the great
part about this list.  Good advice instead of _having_ to tinker.
Guitar players are very impatient when it comes to playing "guitar
monkey" while harp players "find it".  Is there a better
alternative?  How did Bob Dylan do it?  The guitar player that I
play with does it in more of the style of Dylan than Hendrix.  Any
help would be appreciated.

JD