[Harp-L] begginner question about blues jams

Hi all

Dear Csaba, Keep in mind all advices and more than everything, keep on playin'
I' ve been playin since maybe 15 years but my real progression began 3 years ago as i began to play
with a band. That' s the most important to me: Play with other musicians. Try to play everytime you've got an occasion.Keep nice and humble, listen chords and rythm and everything is gona be ok.
Gorky