Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 08:49:56 -0600
From: rainbowjimmy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] more on descending major pentatonic harmonies
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

I'm stuck on these double stops and 4th harmonies. When the Allman
Brothers do
those descending pentatonic runs: If you're in C and the descending
riff goes
down C A G E, is the harmonizing line G E D B, or F D C A?

Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com
http://www.soundclick.com/theelectricstarlightspaceanimals