[Harp-L] Re: Jason Ricci

Jp wrote:
"... even Jason acknowledges a certain debt to the 'old dead blues guys'."

I took lessons from Jason deep down in Florida starting back in '99. Trust me, the guy REVERES the old dead blues guys. We spent many an hour hitting play, stop, rewind and play again -- digging LW, SWII, Jr. Wells, G. Smith, etc.
MN

PS: I found live lessons were really the only thing to get me over the hump and to the point where I could make the sounds I wanted to. As a bonus, now if someone asks why I'm not a better player, I can blame Jason!