[Harp-L] Harmonica beatbox on Dutch national TV

The Harmonica Institute is out to get everybody in Holland to play the
harmonica! It's a long shot, but we're having fun along the way..

One of the initiatives we're undertaking is to get a group of young human
beatboxers to integrate the harmonica in hip-hop. On March 16, the Dutch
national TV covered this item with an interview and a short performance.
You'll see Arnoud, one of the teachers of the Harmonica Institute and Jitse,
the human harmonica! The site's in Dutch but you can easily find the
(high/low quality) links on
http://www.harmonicainstituut.nl/inhoudBeatboxen.htm

Jervis Groeneveld

 <http://www.harmonicainstituut.nl> www.harmonicainstituut.nl