RE: [Harp-L] Jason Ricci

"M. Erickson" <erickm001@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> I caught Jason's show in Utah on Saturday, just before he made the trip to
> Arizona. It was amazing, and yes that band is good. Ultra dynamic indeed.
> It certain points Jason was playing pure acoustic, without even using the
> PA (and his tone was still "thick and nasty"). The band could roar and
> then drop to a whisper. It was a treat. I got a chance to talk with Jason
> after the show and my head is still buzzing from that converstion. Jason
> is not only a masterful musican, he is a gentleman and all around good
> guy. See his show. He's got to be seen to be belived.

that's right.  go see the band.  bring all your friends.  let them
listen to the live shows on archive.org if the need convincing.
record the shows if you can.  put them on the archive (i can help).
lots of you play in bands or in jams, lots of folks have minidisk
or digital recorders or whatever.  post reviews on other lists.
spread the word.

----
Garry Hodgson, Technology Consultant, AT&T Labs

Be happy for this moment.
This moment is your life.