[Harp-L] Piedmont Blues player Etta Baker

I happened to be listening to NPR several days ago and caught a portion of a interview with a Piedmont Blues payer, Etta Baker.  She has been playing blues guitar since 1916 according to the report.   I was happy to locate a web site www.musicmaker.org/artistrosterettabaker.html  where I found several of her CDs with some samples.  While looking around on the Music Maker site, I came across several blues harmonica players, and thought that I would pass on the information.  Jerry 'Boogie McCain'  and Neal Pattman.  You all may already know of these players but they are new to me, and I found their samples great to listen to.
      Seeing as how I am relatively new to the harmonica world it was exciting to come across this site.  I also saw a CD by Mudcat, and was wondering if it might be the same Mudcat that posts here on harp-L.
       Liven' the exchanged life,
        Doyle