Re[2]: [Harp-L] Jason Ricci

Chris wrote:
CM>The thing that really bothers me is now my drummer thinks I'm
CM> not as good as he used to think :-(

So I'm out on the reserve cutting trees and splitting firewood with my
girlfriend's very cool grandfather. 75 and strong as an ox. Just the
two of us, and I'm a 145 pound peanpole--from the city and I know squat
about splitting wood, if I can keep lifting the sledge hammer. Grampa Doug
laughs and says "y'know, I know _lots_ of guys can split wood better than
you..."

I said "yeah, but I'm _here_."

Ron                          mailto:rdg@xxxxxxxxxxx