RE: [Harp-L] Jason Ricci

From: "Chris Michalek" <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Speaking of Sitting in - this is one of this occasions where if I am
asked I would say no unless I dare make a fool of myself.  Jason
asked and I politely refused because I was still nauseated by what I
heard for the hour and a half before.  Jason's playing literally made
me sick and the only other musician to ever make me feel that way was
Michael Brecker.  Jason is in a rare class of musicians and I was
honored to have been his paltry opening act. Thanks Jason and thanks
again for the present!  I'll carry it with me to ever gig.

The show was not taped to my knowledge. :-(

But, then I did hear part of Chris' set via Jason's cel phone.
JASON was feeling a bit sick himself as we both listened to another awesome kid!

feeling a bit old!
Michael Peloquin
http://tinyurl.com/5tpjg
http://www.harpsax.com