[Harp-L] Instruction book, please help to choose

Dear Listers,

Can anyone point out to a single instruction book with a CD for a beginner? I play diatonic for 6 monthes, puckering, got to bending pretty quickly, excersize daily.

So far I'm trying to figure out which one would be better:
a) Classic Chicago Blues Harp #1, Level 2, 144 pages Book and CD by David Barrett; or
b) Rock n' Blues Harmonica: A World of Harp Knowledge, Songs, Stories, Lessons, Riffs, Techniques and Audio Index for a New Generation of Harp Players (Includes 224 pages book and 74 minute stereo CD Jamming Buddy) by Jon Gindick.

Both are available from Amazon, the latter one has numerous favorable ratings, yet David Barrett looks somehow more serious - intented for two year studies, etc.

Your advise or an alternative suggestions would be highely helpful.

s.g.