Re: [Harp-L] Toots and squaky sax playing on Toots and BillEvan'sAfinity CD

Are you suggesting LW was an unimaginative hack?  Flame wars have
been started over less.

BTW- if you want to see a Flame War Jason Ricci and I are playing
tonight starting at 8pm.  I'm sure lastminute flights are still
available.

I'm wearing my flame retardant suit tonight because he smoked me
pretty good the last time we played together.  :-)