[Harp-L] 4ths double stops

I read an article that said the Allman Brothers would frequently play major
pentatonic scales using descending 4th based double stops. So I'm trying to
figure out how to do this on the harmonica (I have to play both notes because
there is no Dickey Betts in my band). On a C harp playing in 2nd position, G
maj pentatonic I see the following interval:Inhale there's a D/G ( 1D and
2D)and an A/D(6D and 8D). Blow: there's 3 different G/C combinations.

Anybody out there ever do this? Is it worth working on?

Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com
http://www.soundclick.com/theelectricstarlightspaceanimals.htm