[Harp-L] Re: dylan harp - again

hi,

i know some are interested in dylan harp -

nice and interesting info here - bob as a sideman !

sure that will rattle a few cages here - he played for some big names
apparently.

http://www.dylanchords.com/harp/harpkeys.htm

just come back from a lunch workshop with james T - real nice guy -

I missed the performance - he chatted to a few of us about harmonica
and then tried to get us all to play slide guitar :)

got to find me a pill bottle when i get home tonight

he's playing at the byron festival this weekend i think.

we broke into a 50/50 split between those who hate LO and those who
hate Hohner...

James tactfully changed the conversation to something else :)

crowley