[Harp-L] Rupert Oysler's Harp Repair & Mod. CD

Just wanna say that after too many years, i finally sprung for Rupert
Oysler's CD - ROM and I'm very pleased.  Tho harp mods befefit with  practice, at
least now i have a better idea of what i'm shooting for, and have  been
improving the playability of my gigging harps, so far only ruining one harp  in the
process, when my hand slipped and i broke a  reed.
I bought the CD - ROM  version which  includes both volumes 1 & 2.  The CD
plays in the computer, and  has a convenient feature.  The CD contains the
ability to speed up the  presentation up to 5 x, which is helpful when you are
trying to find something,  and when u want to expeditiously refresh your memory.
Btw,  Rupert is obviously a great player and harp technician.  Thanks to Ludo
 Beckers for putting me in touch with Rupert at harprepair.com.
  No financial interest, blah, blah.
ron