Re: [Harp-L] What makes Gindick a great teacher

I have never met Jon but have spent close to an hour
on the phone over different conversations.  He seems
to be as described by many, a down to earth person who
is comfortable with himself and where he is going.  A
teacher or sharer like him makes learning fun and
helps the whole industry and community of harmonica
people more pleasant.  Hey maybe I'll go one day to
his or somebody's summit.

LennyHarp