[Harp-L] RE: What makes Gindick a great teacher

I had the pleasure of spending 30 minutes on the phone with Jon Thursday night. This was a side benefit of signing up for the April Jam Camp. Even in this short time I can see why Jon is an acclaimed teacher. He did a great job getting me started on using the throat for articulation and bending (and several other ideas). I think there will be a big payoff in contol very soon. I'm excited to be able to spend a weekend with Jon (& Dennis and Richard and John and Adam). Hope any of you all in the Midwet can make it.
Fred S