RE: [Harp-L] reverb and delay

For me it's almost been the opposite - I played primarily without any
delay and especially not reverb. It's true I liked the sound 25 or so
years ago - but I was also using things like a wah peddle, muff fuzz,
and a phase shifter into a leslie cabinet of all things. But, I put all
the toys away for a long time - until recently. Now I have to use a
delay here and there for the effect ... you know a little slap back...
coolness to a certain degree.

But when I am done with it - I hit the foot switch on the Boss. No more
delay. So, 100% effects while playing, in my personal opinion is not for
me.

I do still have the bug for the funky effects though - and will always
go for it when I somebody has a stomp box I never tried. But I am more
used to no effects while playing than any at all.