Re: [Harp-L] Fender Blues Junior for harp and kids acoustic???

Hey Tony,

The BJ is a great amp for guitar players.
Especially popular as a practice amp. It offers
great tone for guitar. It's very popular among
guitar players looking for a blues sound. That's
exactly what it was built for.

It's also a great harp amp, but may need some tube
swaps to tame the feedback beast. I own one and
I've tweaked it up some.

On the other hand, if you're not putting the BJ on
a stage, you won't need to push it very hard and
can get great tone from it a lower volume levels
without much feedback danger.

I don't know the actual differences between the two
versions (American vs. Mexican), but would
personally tilt to the U.S. product as the Mex-made
Green Bullet I once bought was a bit dissapointing.

Good luck!

Harpin' in Colorado,
--Ken M.

--- Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>