[Harp-L] Kurt Mueller DIA is away until 29 March 2005

I will be out of the office starting  18/03/2005 and will not return until
29/03/2005.

I will respond to your message when I return. If your request is urgent and
work related, please contact Chris Halliday (ISU Operations Manager) 474
8047 (ext. 8047) Chris.Hallida@xxxxxxxxxxx
CAUTION:  This email message and any attachments contain information that
is CONFIDENTIAL and may be LEGALLY PRIVILEGED. If you are not the intended
recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of this message or attachments is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this email message in error
please notify us immediately and erase all copies of the message and
attachments.