Re: [Harp-L] Feedback killers

Michael Fugazzi wrote:
I was wondering the lists' thoughts on feedback
killers.

The following quotes are from harmony-central reviews of the Rocktron Hush pedal. Anyone else have any experience with this box?

"I understand why the guitar players wouldn't like it but I don't understand why they'd think they needed it. It gives you a flat frequency response. Crap for guitar perfect for harp. If you're a harp player and read this,buy one,steal one, just do your self a favor."

"I bought my first MicroHush on the advice of Mark Wenner, the great harp player and singer from the Nighthawks. Besides its amazing ability to quiet noisy old tube amps, he discovered that it's a great feedback controller."

L.