[Harp-L] Subject: Discovered amazing CD (Sonny Boy Williamson)

Hi Gary:

I was thrilled to go to the site and also get one -- at a very reasonable
price, and mine is being shipped (along with a couple of other gems I've been
looking for) on 3/21!  so I got lucky too.   THank you!

  Elizabeth

"the first vendor i tried said it was out of print.  but amazon had  one
(although they're now showing 4-6 weeks wait; maybe i got the last one), so  i
snagged it quick. you could try  at:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000001PG3/qid=1110992382/sr=2-1/ref=pd
_bbs_b_2_1/103-1131682-5686215"