RE: [Harp-L] fender bassman ltd again

you will never get that LW sound out of that amp.  Why does it
matter?  What's wrong with sounding like yourself?  Nobody has ever
said to me "Cheezus, that was terrible because you don't sound
like...."

Keep the amp.  I think it sounds great. Don't be made at the
equipment for not sounding a certain way be mad at the driver. You
can't drive a ford if you don't have one either.....