[Harp-L] overblowing in a classical context

hi robert

Have your heard Howard's harmonica concerto?

he is performing this with symphonies around the world.

It is amazing,

randy

The best I can do on say a hole 6 blow bend if the harp
is tuned to 442 is about 430 calibrated.  That makes the
note so flat as to be unacceptable in the classical
context.  Now I don't know about jazz, but in classical
music if you play that flat it sounds like a clam.  Is
there any way to blow this in tune, because I sure can't?

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio