[Harp-L] Just Intonation and Difference Tones

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but its my understanding that with a Just Intoned
harp, the barely audible difference tones will sound in tune and pleasing to the ear, but with an
equal temperament harp the difference tones will sound harsh and not so pleasing.

It's also been my experience that when playing through an amplified rig with a bullet mike, those
"barely audible" difference tones jump out and become much easier to hear.

If that's true, then shouldn't everybody using a bullet mike be using just intoned harps?