Re: Re: [Harp-L] Froggy's Website online

Nicolas Fouquet wrote:
> Ha ha ha! the original reeds were wrecked and I was to lazy to put
> Special 20 reed and then tune them to equal temp.  It is much
> easier and quicker to put new reeds (15 minutes) than tune, wait
> and check and tune and wait and check and tune again...
> You put a reed which is already tuned and you can play right then!

I'm I understanding that you're saying that you can move a full set
of reeds from one set of plates to another in 15 minutes?  And that
you can remove reeds from one set of plates and install them in
another set without affecting even the intonation, let alone the
basic pitch of the note?  I think I must be misunderstanding you...

-tim

Tim Moyer
Working Man's Harps
http://www.workingmansharps.com/