Re: [Harp-L] Pug Fight and RP400

The soundcard was the EMU 0404 it cost $100+ tax.

all percussion and drums was done on an alesis drum machine.

The bass was patched through a multi effect box and the bessist also
used a alesis synth.

I used my harps and voice through the RP400 and I also used my Roland
700 keyboard.

Nothing was arranged but parts (harmonica overdubbs) were added after
the first forray through the piece.

If I were into this kind of music I believe I could easily record
demo and possibly a full CD through my mixing board and soundcard.  I
probably wouldn't use Adobe Audtion as I like SAW Studio much better
(it's pretty expensive though...)