[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L] Pug Fight and RP400

"Chris Michalek" wrote:
"Lastnight our gig was double booked and ended up being cancelled for
us. So we busted out that "special something something" - I swear I
didn't inhale  :-) Hooked up some of our gear to the computer. Using
adobe audition we created Pug Fight.  This is the closest I've ever
felt to being Richard Hunter. Thanks for the inspiration Mr. Hunter.
Nothing was planned and everything is improvised."

That is one cool piece.  Excellent use of the effects in the Rpx400, fine range of harp sounds, outstanding ensemble sound, solid groove, well recorded.  Non-harp players in the room when I played the download commented on how cool the piece is.

I'm delighted to have inspired this piece.

Thanks, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com
New CD release "All you Good People" http://hunterharp.com/goodmain.html