[Harp-L] Pug Fight and RP400

Lastnight our gig was double booked and ended up being cancelled for
us. So we busted out that "special something something" - I swear I
didn't inhale  :-) Hooked up some of our gear to the computer. Using
adobe audition we created Pug Fight.  This is the closest I've ever
felt to being Richard Hunter. Thanks for the inspiration Mr. Hunter.
Nothing was planned and everything is improvised.

I do vocals (overdubbed), harmonica and some keyboard. My bassist
does keyboards and Bass. Our drummer played the drum machine in real
time. I used various patches on my RP400 for the vocals and harmonica.

All in all I thought it was cool

http://www.michalekstrone.com/music/pug_fight.mp3

Do you others ever create music while in altered states?

Chris Michalek

www.michalekstrone.com
CD Available
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/michalekstrone