[Harp-L] Flexible Software Wanted

Gidday,
I am after software that will allow me to play an instructional track, a WMA or similar, and notate the notes, timing, rests etc on a staff? I already have a fantastic product recommended by Brendan Power, called Amazing Slow Downer, but it doesn't visualise the music. For my own purposes, short of simply learning the rhythms, I find it difficult to keep in rhythm, without the score. So, if I can put easily play my teachers riffs through this software and get it all written out, that would be great. I can slowly work out the notes, and then also tab it, but the rhythm, timing of the notes is my issue. Any help greatly appreciated.
Reg
Tony R.
Sydney Australia