[Harp-L] Jan Feb American Harmonica Newsmagazine off press

The January February 48-page issue of American Harmonica Newsmagazine is now
off the press.
* Cover story features story about Corky Siegel's Chamber blues and the
group's new CD
* Review of "Band Aide" a book about how to run a band and book gigs
* Jason Roger's account of visiting harp tech customizer Bill Romel
* A Review of David Barrett's new Mel Bay book on harmonicas a harmonica
therapy book, "Harmonica for Fun & Health"
* Madcat Ruth's account of the NAMM (musical instrument) convention
* Jill Chilly Kurtz's CD releases and AHN interview about her career
* Willie Nelson's new compilation, "Songs," that covers most of his important
songs
* AHN interview with Chicago style harp player J.T. Ross
* Obituary article on bluesman Raful Neal
* 26th Handy Blues nominations

For your copy, sent to your door via first class mail, contact me off list
about sending $3 in cash money (I don't want to waste my time running to the
bank to cash any stinken checks or money orders).

Phil Lloyd, Contributing Editor
"I thought my job was done when I wrote the darn thing!"
American Harmonica Newsmagazine in its 18th year